2023 date(s) TBD - Leksell Vantage Stereotactic Neurosurgery Course (AMC)
Course date(s) TBD
Academisch Medisch Centrum, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The Leksell Vantage Stereotactic Neurosurgery Course is designed to make neurosurgeons proficient in the use of Leksell Vantage Stereotactic System® and to further develop their skills in the use of the system.
The clinical part of the training focuses on functional disorders.
This course covers:
- General principles of stereotaxy, visualization and localization.
- Information and demonstration of Leksell Vantage Stereotactic System®.
- Scientific lectures that focus on basic stereotactic techniques for different indications.
- Methods for target localization.
- Stimulation, DBS implantation and lesioning techniques.
- Treatment Planning.
- Observation of patient treatments.
The course requires a minimum number of participants to be run. If interested please contact email@example.com and provide the following information for course coordination:
- Profession and Degree (MD, PhD, etc)
- Course interested in attending (Advanced Leksell GammaPlan)
- Cell Number (used only for course communications)
- Hospital Name and Address (with City/Country/Postal code)